Monday, June 15, 2009

MORE TRAVEL PICS

I spent a couple days in Madrid and having just arrived ready for a vacation Madrid’s El Retiro Park was a great place to grab a late afternoon siesta. This was the view from where I enjoyed a little rest and relaxation.



Watching the moon grow during my trip was great and a reminder of how wonderful the weather had been. This is the moon over Cordoba with part of the Roman Bridge in the foreground.




Here is another shot of the moon. This time I was sitting at an outdoor table in a plaza in Tarifa when I noticed the white moon nestled in the blue sky behind a yellow tiled building.



The sun was warm for futbol in Sevilla. Check out the top right corner of this picture. Notice the walls on each side of the section with police lining the isles of the visiting team. I am pretty sure this was for the their protection. It was very obvious this sport is serious business in Spain.

1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoying the photos. Thanks for sharing more from your trip!

    ReplyDelete