Monday, January 4, 2010

Fall in Atlanta

Here are some fall pictures I took while on a little nature walk. Incidentally the trail head is only about one hundred yards away from work. The leaves change very slowly, so the fall season is a slow process. I’m told spring is similar in that trees and flowers blossom at varying rates making the season feel longer.



So far, the wildlife I have encountered has been reserved to birds and insects both of which I saw on this walk.




The Cardinal adds some vibrant color to an already active scene.




This is the Chattahoochee river. It was definitely muddy when I first started working during the last week in September when record rain pounded Atlanta. On this day, it had me dreaming of a nice summer day along the banks.

No comments:

Post a Comment